Donation Request Policy & Procedure
The Yerba Buena Ice Skating and Bowling Center has been an active participant in many local fundraising events since it opened in 1998. Our policy is to donate to specific, dated fundraising events such as auctions and raffles that are intended to raise monies for San Francisco schools or San Francisco based 501.c.3 non-profit organizations. Our donation is a “4-Pack” Certificate (valued at $64.00), which is good for 4 skating admissions plus skate rentals that can be used at any regularly scheduled public skating session. Expiration date is enforced.
As we receive 20 or more such requests each week, and there are more than 6,000 certified non-profit organizations in San Francisco alone, not all requests will be fulfilled. We limit donations to one per organization/institution, per year.
Please mail your request at least 60 days prior to the event. You may use our Donation Request Form, or include the following information in a letter written on organizational letterhead:
- Organization’s legal name
- Organization’s physical address (and mailing address if different)
- Organization’s telephone number and web address
- Description of the organization including 501.c.3 number if applicable
- Date and description of the event
- Fundraising contact’s name, address, phone and email address
- Fieldtrip/activities coordinator’s name, address, phone and email address
- Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED ABOVE IS REQUIRED; incomplete, illegible, faxed, or telephone requests will be ignored. By sending in your request, you authorize us to contact your organization periodically to inform you of fundraising opportunities, field trips and group events, and promotions that may be of interest to your employees or members. We promise not to abuse this privilege.
Your request should be sent to:
Yerba Buena Ice Skating and Bowling Center
750 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94107