Currently, no figure skating camps or clinics are scheduled. Below is some information about our figure skating camp from the summer of 2017.
2017 Advanced Freestyle Camp
- Week of June 26 thru 30, 2017
- 8:30am to 1:30pm
- $350 ($375 after May 1)
- Combination of off ice and on ice training
- For Freestyle level 3 skaters (must have passed both the test and program components of the ISI Freestyle Tests or equivalent)
- Ages 6 to 18
- If enrolled for SkateBowl camp for the week of June 26, this camp can be added with an upgrade fee of $150 ($175 after May 1) , there will be no bowling if adding this camp; campers are required to participate in all SkateBowl camp activities between 1:30 and when they leave
- Registration deadline June 15, subject to availability, campers whose application is received after June 1 will not receive complementary camp t-shirt and other items
- Includes free admission to the afternoon public skating session each day of camp, no supervision; Freestyle Sessions additional
- Before care, between 7:30 and 8:30am, available for $30 for the week; no after care provided
- Camp ends at 1:30pm, when campers are free to leave on their own
- Time will be provided for campers to eat snacks and lunch (not provided)
- Additional information will be sent via email prior to camp start including attire, schedule, things to bring, etc.