Private Lessons are a great way to learn, or as a supplement to group instruction.
- Coaching for basic skating levels is normally taught on public skating sessions; most of our coaches having on-going lessons with clients on weekend afternoon public sessions, consequently, getting a private lesson during these times can take weeks/months
- Coaching for freestyle skaters may be held during freestyle or public sessions depending on the needs of the skater (e.g., harness can only be used on Freestyle Sessions, Freestyle level 2 skaters and above may only skate their programs on Freestyle Sessions)
- Hockey coaching with stick and pucks only taught on Stick & Puck sessions, general hockey skating is normally taught on public sessions
- Instruction is best handled one-on-one, or with two skaters of similar ability and age
- Instruction is available for skaters of all ages and abilities
- Admission to the session must be paid in advance, in addition to the instructor’s fees